+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NZ Maori HAKA footage

Lions Legend lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE's Avatar

Default Re: NZ Maori HAKA footage

And apparently the kids think I'm "cool" now! what an honour!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletLion
    Its quite good this tennis thingy isn't it.

Lions Legend diarm is a name known to all diarm is a name known to all diarm is a name known to all diarm is a name known to all diarm is a name known to all diarm is a name known to all diarm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lionessIRE
    And apparently the kids think I'm "cool" now! what an honour!
    sounds absolutely amazing, i know if those kids are anything like i was they'll remmeber this forever.

i wonder though if their parents will think you're as coll when their kids come home wanting maori tatoos all over them!

Lions Legend Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R is a splendid one to behold Mikey R's Avatar

Or when, after refusing fish fingers for dinner, they jump up on the table and start...

"Ka Mate.... Ka Mate...."

"Jonathan Reid you sit down right now...."

"I have impressed upon them the advantages of a Mediterranean diet over ketchup and chips." Fabio Capello on revolutionising the off-pitch regime of the England squad.

Lions Legend forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey R
    Or when, after refusing fish fingers for dinner, they jump up on the table and start...

"Ka Mate.... Ka Mate...."

"Jonathan Reid you sit down right now...."

It'd be even worse if they did the other Haka with the throat slitting bit at the dinner table.
    122 Goals from 96 Games

Lions Legend lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE is a name known to all lionessIRE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by forest777
    It'd be even worse if they did the other Haka with the throat slitting bit at the dinner table.

They did that in the classroom - but it wasn't taught to them - oops

Heres a small pic!
    Attached Images

Lions Addict Mario Belgium is a glorious beacon of light Mario Belgium is a glorious beacon of light Mario Belgium is a glorious beacon of light Mario Belgium is a glorious beacon of light Mario Belgium is a glorious beacon of light Mario Belgium's Avatar

That sure looks impressive Lioness! Hope you enjoyed it!

Lions Legend forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777 is a name known to all forest777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lionessIRE
    Right lads, can anyone help me?

i am looking for footage of the haka when the Lions played the All Black Maori team during the 2005 tour. I believe Tipoki captained that side and led the haka. Ive checked my dvds and youtube but cant find it anywhere. would anyone know where i could get it? i need it pretty soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3fvUvOiLQ&NR=1
    122 Goals from 96 Games

I have a 6 Nations theme going on in my class this week so we did this poem called "An Haka Gaelach"

Uilinn dheas, uilinn chlé.
    Bualadh Bos, bualadh bos.

Gualainn dheas, gualainn chlé.
    Bualadh bos, bualadh bos.

Lámha ar na glúine,
    Cromaigí, cromaigí.
    Lámha in airde,
    Éirigí, Éirigí.

Síos ar na glúine,
    Lámha sna cluasa.
    Bualadh bos, bualadh bos.
    Léimigí suas... Sea!

The kids loved it

+ Reply to Thread