+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lions V W Force

Lions Addict Shevkio has a spectacular aura about them

Default Re: Lions V W Force

I must extend a slight thank you to Zinny who helped me craft my massive Lions prediction.... Let's hope you're right!
    'A Lion would definitely smash a Wallaby in a brawl'

Moderator gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j's Avatar

I hope the Lions smash the Force by 100 and the Tah's smash them by 50 on Sunday
    Tom Tucker: In local news, a sexy new trend has emerged at James Woods High.

Diane Simmons: That's right, Tom. It appears that students have taken to having ear sex in lieu of traditional intercourse.

Tom Tucker: Over 200 reports of ear sex have been confirmed so far, prompting a new slogan: "Once you go black, you go deaf."

Lions Legend Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gar j View Post
    I hope the Lions smash the Force by 100 and the Tah's smash them by 50 on Sunday
    Me too, purely out of principle.

I hope the other teams dont do the same thing because there's a few potentially good games

Looks likely now.... Floodgates?

Moderator gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j is a splendid one to behold gar j's Avatar

Not overly convincing in the first half, but then that's to be expected. I'll be disappointed if they don't put another 40 points on them second half.

Diane Simmons: That's right, Tom. It appears that students have taken to having ear sex in lieu of traditional intercourse.

Tom Tucker: Over 200 reports of ear sex have been confirmed so far, prompting a new slogan: "Once you go black, you go deaf."

I bet... That would be a winning margin of 64 points and you're at 67 aren't you? I need slightly more.... Another 50 would be nice!

Lions Legend flobber_fairy is just really nice flobber_fairy is just really nice flobber_fairy is just really nice flobber_fairy is just really nice

1st half and Force are making the Lions work.

Croft has scored a try so he's in the test team. lol

1st impressions, Evans and AWJ very static and not helping, AWJ not calling the the line outs with wisdom (lack of timing, not surprisingly so should take shorter options more often). Connor Murray is slow, looks 4 or 5 times before passing, speed it up!
    Halfpenny not firing.

Otherwise some nice combinations in the backs Tuilagi BOD looks good, Bowe and North doing what they do best. Sexton looking good. Heaslip making good yardage and O'Brien playing well. The advantages of keeping the scrum up as an attacking weapon is evident.

Quote Originally Posted by Shevkio View Post
    I bet... That would be a winning margin of 64 points and you're at 67 aren't you? I need slightly more.... Another 50 would be nice!
    Another 43 points then....

Lions Legend Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny. is a name known to all Zinny.'s Avatar

It's hard to be critical in a match like this but my point about Sexton still stands.

The Lions have rampant go forward with the Farce backpeddling on the 40m line & he bounces the ball across field into touch for a 15m gain & a Farce throw into the lineout. It's a time wasting, toothless nothing play, why do it? Why go for 50 when you can go for 100?

Quote Originally Posted by flobber_fairy View Post
    1st half and Force are making the Lions work.

Croft has scored a try so he's in the test team. lol
    And Heaslip now too!!

+ Reply to Thread